confluence shortcut icons gone blank and backgrounds black ?
Hi guys,
Turned on my atv2 (Eden 11) this morning and under normal operation my app shortcut add on icons would appear under the subheaders "VIDEOS, PROGRAMS" etc..

Today however they have all gone blank (I can still see the app name present, but no icon above each name).

There background image for every subcategory is also black ... Any ideas what files I would need to replace to get my app icons back please?

many thanks in advance...
Hi guys,
Turned on my atv2 (Eden 11) this morning and under normal operation my app shortcut add on icons would appear under the usual subheaders "VIDEOS, PROGRAMS" etc..

Today however for some unknown reason, all the APP thumbnails have gone?
(I can still see the app name present,just above the xbmc ticker, but no icon above each name).

Any ideas what files I would need to replace to get my app icons back please?

many thanks in advance...
If you go to Videos > Add-ons and use the Thumbnails view (slideout menu on left), do you see icons for all your video add-ons?
Can you get us a debug log (wiki)? Just use the debug log add-on to upload the log easily, if you have trouble finding xbmc.log.
(2012-12-12, 06:16)Ned Scott Wrote: Can you get us a debug log (wiki)? Just use the debug log add-on to upload the log easily, if you have trouble finding xbmc.log.

hi mate,
yes of course,

The debug log is here.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=20626

Hope this helps.
(2012-12-12, 02:40)artrafael Wrote: If you go to Videos > Add-ons and use the Thumbnails view (slideout menu on left), do you see icons for all your video add-ons?

no mate, all still blank.

My debug log is here

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=20626

Hope this helps.
You deleted your thumbnails folder maybe?

check that /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Thumbnails is there.

If so fix the permissions of the userdata forum like its mentioned in the wiki/ios faq
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi mate, the thumbnails folder is still there, however I can see that if i follow the paths mentioned in the error logs...eg...

16:10:07 T:117305344 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/9/939702be.jpg
16:10:07 T:110956544 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/0/0d34414e.png
16:10:07 T:103587840 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/6/63c38a32.png
16:10:07 T:117305344 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/4/4509af4c.png
16:10:07 T:110956544 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/8/8bd56479.png

non of those png's it is referencing are present (therein lies the issue i suspect, however the question is, is there anyway to get these back? I have tried uninstalling one of the affected plugins (4od) and re-installing it, in the hope that it would restore the icon, however this is not the case Huh
@jimmymcmahon

I've merged your two threads on the same topic to avoid fragmentation of responses. Since the issue appears to be less Confluence skin related and more general system, I'm leaving the merged discussion under iOS Support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
confluence shortcut icons gone blank and backgrounds black ?0