FRODO RC1 - Recently added TV shows (possible bug?)
When going into recently added TV shows I noticed something.

The four top items did not have the HD symbol behind the episode name. All other post below item 1-4 had the symbol.
Item number 1 and 4 got the symbol when the rows where highlighted but only then. 2 and 3 did not have the symbol at any time.

Jumping out to the start menu and back in solved the problem... so it's really no big deal.
I just thought it would be good to report it in case someone else experienced the same thing. Smile

Thanks!
That's most likely because this information is loaded in the background i.e. the first time a video is listed in the GUI xbmc will extract its streamdetails (from which we can determine whether it's HD or not) so it might take a while for all these flags to show up. But that only has to be done once for every video and after that the info should always be there.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks for the information. I have not seen this error again.

Sorry about the late reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FRODO RC1 - Recently added TV shows (possible bug?)0