[Windows & Linux] Field "Artist" won't appear in Music-visualiz.screen with wma files
No matter what I've tried, the field "Artist" refuses to appear in Music-Visualization screen when using wma files. "Year" field also keep displaying random values. I've tried it in two different machines. I've rebuild the Library, checked an re-checked the tags, tried different skins but to no avail... I'm using Windows 7 and Frodo RC2. Anyone experiencing this?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I have tried in another computer, with Ubuntu 12.10 and with another wma files and the same happens (no Artist and corrupted Year). In Eden everything ran just fine, but in Frodo RC2 there is no way... ¿Could it be a bug of RC2?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I have exactly the same problem. No artist name, no fanart in the background and different numbers in the field, where the album year should appear.
My specs: Win7, lastest nightly, skin Aeon MQ4.
Also tried to re-tag the albums several times, but the problem remains

Can anybody else confirm that this is a bug or has a solution?
(2012-12-29, 14:43)spooky Wrote: I have exactly the same problem. No artist name, no fanart in the background and different numbers in the field, where the album year should appear.
My specs: Win7, lastest nightly, skin Aeon MQ4.
Also tried to re-tag the albums several times, but the problem remains

Can anybody else confirm that this is a bug or has a solution?

No one? I vas assuming that there were more wma files out there... For me it's not a problem anymore (I have converted my files to mp3) but I wouldn't like such a gross bug slip into Frodo final...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows & Linux] Field "Artist" won't appear in Music-visualiz.screen with wma files0