Req AirPlay style sender function/addon
In My house I have 3 TVs with XBMC and a couple of pcs with them too...
When say my mum wants to move upstairs when she's done the ironing or I move upstairs from my desktop to eat dinner, instead of having to open up the channel or recorded/downloaded TV by Going into the menus, if there was An option (similar to AirPlay, which I know there is currently a receiver for) at the edge of the video window an airplay like button and when you pressed it it would show the other xbmc device, perhaps that are connected to the same upnp server and select it, (with a timed delay, settable or not) to move to the selected room and the xbmc in that room could pull the tv off the NAS I have and play it there, same with live tv it could switch to the right channel with a timeshift pause delay perhaps, and then end the streams on the current xbmc device. I think this idea would work greatly in my house because it would mean that there would be a somewhat seamless transition from xbmc devices when I choose to (or need to) move rooms. It could indeed also assist other people who have multiple xbmc devices in their homes.
Planned for and coming in XBMC v13. What you describe should be possible with UPnP, with resume and "play to X device" features (with control possible from both devices). It should be very awesome.
I hope so
Big Grin good feature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AirPlay style sender function/addon0