Video plays fast with passthrough audio enabled
(2013-01-03, 05:08)mudwater Wrote: I am not being rude to the developers, I'm being rude to you.

If anyone else has this problem would love to hear from you instead of this unhelpful clown who fancies himself as a developer.

Just curious what part of the new audio engine did you accually write. Because I fail to see how anything you have to say about it could be useful at this point.

Watch your language. Wetter or not some one is a dev show some respect. Everyone is trying to help.
Final warning
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Glad to hear from others offering solutions and working on these issues. Hopefully the Linux build on 12.10 will be fixed soon as it has not worked in a month.
(2013-01-03, 07:16)nickr Wrote: Thanks, I was beginning to think I had landed in an alternate universe where mudwater's behaviour was acceptable, or where open source software users had some entitlement to see software develop in the way they demand. Pleased to see I am still in the same old universe.

This. ^^^^

I've never seen someone as ungrateful as mudwater on free software. You mods have more patience than me. +1 to all you mods and nickr

Trouble still exists on RC3 compliled Jan 3rd.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video plays fast with passthrough audio enabled0