XBMC Frodo RC2 and Bluray iso problem
Hello, I've recently updated my htpc to XBMC Frodo RC2, so far so good! Smile
The only problem that I've found is this. I make ISO images from my blurays with ANYDVD HD, and when I play them in XBMC they works juat fine (no audio or video droput, just perfect). The only problem is when I want to change audio track or subtitle, some om them are correctley displayed (Eng, fra, deu, ecc) in the list of languages available, others are just shown as unknowns (both audio and subtitles track).
I've tried the same iso on a different media player (dune hd smart b1) and there I can see them (like in a dvd menu).

Any helps?

Thanks!
Anyone?
Ok, this is exactly what happens in XBMC:

I can't find wich audio track I'm playing from the list, because they're all AC3 5.1 or DTS audio track! and the subtitles are all unknowns!

On another Media Player (Dune HD Smart B1) I can choose the language without a problem (from the list I recognize them because they are listed like ENG FRA DEU ITA ESP, ecc), but not on XBMC! :'(

Thanks!
Noticing this happening recently too, for example the DTS-HD track is being displayed as simply "English - DTS (1/20)" although my AVR is correctly recognising it as a DTS-HD MSTR track.

For a while I thought the HD tracks were missing then realised it just wasn't labelling them correctly in the 'Audio stream' drop down. Wasn't sure if this was disk or xbmc related, although fairly certain I am seeing this issue on bluray .iso's that previously labeled the audio tracks correctly

Not a major problem, but does mean you have to cycle though all the tracks while looking at the AVR to find the lossless audio track.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Frodo RC2 and Bluray iso problem0