Fanart instead of Orignal Cover
Reinstalled XBMC today, because i had some problems with my system.

Installed XBMC Frodo RC3 with Aeon Nox 4.0.6 (latest) on Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit. It went all ok, except when i enable the movie widget to show the latest movies, i see at the landscape view or other views, not the orignal cover. Its using fanart thumbs.

How can i change this, that it shows the orignal covers again?

If i change to confluence, you see its using the original covers.

But when changing back to Aeon Nox its using fanart which i dont want.

@Phil:
Its seems its using only original covers at "Panel view" and not at the other views? Is that customizable?
And when you select panel and its show the original covers, your backgrounds are getting fanart. When there's no fan-arts, its show just the normal movie aeon nox background.
When an thumb is bigger then a normal panel thumb, and you hover above it, its getting way bigger and mess up the layout. I had this at the movie "Cloud Atlas".
there are several widget layouts including covers... Rolleyes
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Yes, i know, but only Panel and Info giving original thumbs, all other views are using fan-art thumbs. Yesterday (running the old Aeon Nox 4.0.4) i had totally different covers for it with the same panel(normally using landscape).

Possible to manual change those covers somewhere or new option for Aeon Nox 4.0.7? Smile
(2013-01-06, 15:59)Oxize Wrote: Yes, i know, but only Panel and Info giving original thumbs, all other views are using fan-art thumbs. Yesterday (running the old Aeon Nox 4.0.4) i had totally different covers for it with the same panel(normally using landscape).

Possible to manual change those covers somewhere?

why? you have the "panel" option. that gives you what you want.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
If i had an total of 3 or 4 thumbs, yes it would be awesome.

Oh well i stop moaning about this, and keep the landscape with the ugly fan-arts.

Thanks anyway
(2013-01-06, 16:13)Oxize Wrote: If i had an total of 3 or 4 thumbs, yes it would be awesome.

Oh well i stop moaning about this, and keep the landscape with the ugly fan-arts.

Thanks anyway

yeah you´ll probably have to live with super-ugly fanarts. thx.
(2013-01-06, 16:30)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-01-06, 16:13)Oxize Wrote: If i had an total of 3 or 4 thumbs, yes it would be awesome.

Thanks anyway

Sorry if i made you mad or something?

But found the solution already, but didnt know how i did it before. It is customizable, to select an other thumb for it.

I went to Movies > Movie Information > Choose Art > Choose Fanart or Landscape (if its there, otherwise Fanart), choose the preferred thumb which you want.

Restart XBMC, and you have the Thumbs which i selected at your Landscape Panel.

Just awesome Smile

(2013-01-06, 17:16)Oxize Wrote:
(2013-01-06, 16:30)phil65 Wrote:

Thanks anyway

Sorry if i made you mad or something?

But found the solution already, but didnt know how i did it before. It is customizable, to select an other thumb for it.

I went to Movies > Movie Information > Choose Art > Choose Fanart or Landscape (if its there, otherwise Fanart), choose the preferred thumb which you want.

Restart XBMC, and you have the Thumbs which i selected at your Landscape Panel.

Just awesome Smile

You may find the FAQ for Nox 4 a useful and instructive read

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart instead of Orignal Cover0