Free Cable Not Working on Windows 7 64bit Running Frodo RC2
Everytime I try to run free cable on my system. i get a reading script error and it doesnt work. It works on my 32bit system and am wondering if it's de to it being 64bit.Can anyone help me with this or point me in the right direction. Ive tried it on eden and frodo and neither time has it worked on my system. Thanks in advance
Check http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=101938 doesn't work for me either Frodo 64/7 so I went back to the Eden install and didn't get much luck there either, I suspect a tweak is needed, and a message in thread above might get some answers.
(2013-01-08, 06:41)PatK Wrote: Check http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=101938 doesn't work for me either Frodo 64/7 so I went back to the Eden install and didn't get much luck there either, I suspect a tweak is needed, and a message in thread above might get some answers.

what thread?
thought it was me and I def dont feel like switching my system to 32bit. Thanks
I'm running windows 7 64bit with Frodo RC1 and it works fine for me.

I saw too many issues pointed out from people who are running Frodo RC2 and above, so I'll stick with what's working for now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Office
: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734

Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try that and see if it works. If it does, that'll be great. Thinking of cutting cable soon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Free Cable Not Working on Windows 7 64bit Running Frodo RC20