Solved Info window no longer displaying just for movies
Today I discovered the following issue with the menu window:

Hitting the info button on the remote or I on the keyboard no longer shows the info window when a movie is highlighted
under "Movies" or fileview.

I get the pop up sound but no info screen is displayed.

I have it setup for options when starting play. Choosing "More information" does not show the menu either but initiates playback.

During playback I get the info OSD normally.

For "TV Shows" and in fileview for tv shows the info window comes up when highlighting the show or ep by remote and I key

Normal skin is Transparency. Switched to Confluence and still no info menu for movies so it's not skin related.

I have two HTPCs and the info menu works normally for movies on HTPC2. Both have identical software and XBMC setup. Both instances also share a central mysql database located on a unraid server.

I updated to Frodo RC3 the day it was released and can verify it was working after upgrade from RC2 as I used the refresh option from the info window to update info for some movies.

Tried reinstall of RC3 but did not fix issue. Nor did a reboot.

Debug log contains me starting xbmc, navigating to "Movies," hitting info for two movies from remote, choosing "More information" for a third and exiting XBMC.

XBMC Frodo RC3
Windows 7 64bit SP1

Debug log
http://pastebin.com/vTXhrHtp
Solved issue

Seems with the TMDb scraper being marked as broken and the addon disabled, my movie content type had gotten set to none.

Info menu was only available on htpc2 as I had just turned it on and it hadn't updated changes from HTPC1 yet. Soon as it did update, TMDb scraper was disabled, content was set to none on it, and the info menu stopped working also on htpc2.

I had this same issue and had no idea how to fix it, thank you so much.
Don't know how I missed your thread searching for a fix to this. Glad it helped you also
Confirm - thank god I found this thread, what a really annoying side effect, I wonder if that could be classed as a bug?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info window no longer displaying just for movies0