Tip to speed up library in confluence!
Just to share something i figured out through the forum,
If you have either a lot of music and or movies atv2 is very slow in coming up with the library contents.

You might have also noticed that confluence adds up total duration of all ur movies and or songs. I never understood
why you would like to know that anyway but here is how to remove it and significantly speed up ur xbmc library experience!

check includes.xml
(path -> /private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/skin.confluence/720p/includes.xml)
for CommonPageCount and delete that include (x2 music and video, the whole control)

Good Luck!
IIRC, disabling thumb/info extracting should do the same thing.
(2013-01-12, 00:40)menno Wrote: Just to share something i figured out through the forum,
If you have either a lot of music and or movies atv2 is very slow in coming up with the library contents.

You might have also noticed that confluence adds up total duration of all ur movies and or songs. I never understood
why you would like to know that anyway but here is how to remove it and significantly speed up ur xbmc library experience!

check includes.xml
(path -> /private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/skin.confluence/720p/includes.xml)
for CommonPageCount and delete that include (x2 music and video, the whole control)

Good Luck!

Any chance you could pastebin with the suggested removals?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tip to speed up library in confluence!0