Recently added episodes not working correctley
Hi

I'm running Frodo RC3 and my recently added episodes list is not updating correctly. Basically if I add an episode that has aired recently then that episode appears at the top of the list. However if I add an episode that was aired six months ago then this episode does not appear in the list. I have done some reading up on this and I know the recentley added feature changed in Frodo but I do have the following in my advanced settings file:

Code:
<videolibrary>
    <dateadded>0</dateadded>
    <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>     
  </videolibrary>
Can anyone help?

Thanks
Dave
That looks right to me, but even the updated logic for Frodo (I believe) doesn't look at the airdate of something, just the date the file was created. What happens if you do to one of the episodes that isn't in the list and you refresh it? For me that forces it to the top of the list (the old Eden behavior). Also, do you have the recently added filtered for only unwatched? If so, it's worth checking to make sure things aren't marked as watched.
(2013-01-15, 23:26)pkscuot Wrote: That looks right to me, but even the updated logic for Frodo (I believe) doesn't look at the airdate of something, just the date the file was created. What happens if you do to one of the episodes that isn't in the list and you refresh it? For me that forces it to the top of the list (the old Eden behavior). Also, do you have the recently added filtered for only unwatched? If so, it's worth checking to make sure things aren't marked as watched.

Thanks for the advice, I refreshed one of the episodes and told xbmc to ignore locally stored info and the episode appeared in the recently added list. I then removed all local nfo's for the episodes and refreshed my library and the list is now correct.

Thanks for your help
i recently added a few episodes of last resort, and since they aired a few months back xbmc listed them waaay down in recently added episodes. so, any chance of going back to the old way of handling recently added episodes without ignoring locally stored .nfo files? i mean having those files drastically reduces the time needed to add new episodes to the library since all necessary information is already there, right?

btw, (completely OT) i think the recently added section needs a link in the context menu of an episode to jump quickly to the parent tv show. i often find myself wondering if the episode that's up there in my recently added list is the last unwatched one of that show or not, so i have to go back a few steps, go to tv shows, find the corresponding show and check from there. a simple "Jump to TV Show" or something like that in the context menu would be awesome...

/edit: ah, nevermind... <dateadded>2</dateadded> is the solution. i'm still gonna have to post that jump to tv show thing in feature request Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added episodes not working correctley0