Buffering when playing recordings [Linux]
Occasionally, when trying to play recordings, the playback will stutter and/or buffer. My mythtv-backend is local. I'm running Frodo rc3 with v0.5.0 of the mythtv.cmyth addon.
Stopping and starting mythtv-backend resolves the issue temporarily. Has anyone else run into this?
I'll try to get something from the logs then next time it happens.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm running mythtv version 0.25 and will upgrade to see if that resolves the issues.
(2013-01-17, 20:56)thrillerbee Wrote: Occasionally, when trying to play recordings, the playback will stutter and/or buffer. My mythtv-backend is local. I'm running Frodo rc3 with v0.5.0 of the mythtv.cmyth addon.
Stopping and starting mythtv-backend resolves the issue temporarily. Has anyone else run into this?
I'll try to get something from the logs then next time it happens.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm running mythtv version 0.25 and will upgrade to see if that resolves the issues.

Yep, from time to time I have the same issue. My BE (0.25) seems to require about a restart a week...

/D
Same for me

h264 HD content will not play through the Myth tv plugin without constant buffering.
But the same content played through the Mythtv UPNP interface in the myth video plays without issue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Buffering when playing recordings [Linux]0