Quick newbie questions
I moved from Transparency to Aeon Nox, and I really like what I'm seeing. I have a few questions, though:
  • Popup menu (Queue Item, Play From Here, Movie Information, etc) doesn't have a box or tinted frame, and is hard to read on a busy background even when the whole screen gets a tint when right-clicking. Is there a way to add a colored box around the popup menu?
  • When I go to a movie's information page the left side is blank - it's sized to fit a BD box. I have downloaded poster art already, and fanart. I also have artwork downloader installed. What do I need to do to get a picture on the left side of the movie info page? edit: nevermind, was fixed after restarting XBMC
  • There is a window with red curtains on bottom right on InfoWall view - is this yet another type of artwork? How can I get this to show something? edit: nevermind, was fixed after restarting XBMC
  • Many of the TV and movie viewing types use generic backgrounds instead of fanart. Is there a way to enable fanart for them?
Skin Settings - Main Menu Customizers. Select the entry you want to change(movies? tv?) and then choose backgrounds. Loads of choices...
"Many of the TV and movie viewing types use generic backgrounds instead of fanart. Is there a way to enable fanart for them?"

Under viewtype settings, there is an option called 'background customizer'. You can select between generic, fanart and extrafanart.
Thanks, Slushy, that fixed it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick newbie questions0