[In Progress] Skin Editor..
Information 
I just got started at skinning, only because I wanted to tinker with Navi-X controls... so I made a web UI (pure jQuery/css) that will read xml and allow drag/drop for posx/posy & resize for height/width and spit out new xml in a pre tag, as for what you see now that's all it does but I was wondering what are some key features a skinner would like to see in this?

So far on my todo list is:
  • Show list of all XML windows within selected folder + a quick switch to
  • Displaying Images

Not sure how long I will be on this project, hopefully I can get enough done to at least help someone else align objects properly! Wink

As for now it will run only if you manually input filename of xml in the html and the editor in same folder as the xml and load from file://etc
As for releasing I don't want to handle any bugs questions or concerns yet I am trying to get a few more suggestions before I get burnt out and post it and probably end up letting someone else take over Wink

Post some requests! other than a link at this time

looks promising.
there are alot of users out there with ideas of how they would like a skin to look and function but just
dont have the skills to create one of their own or to alter an existing one and any tools that makes that
easier is a good thing imo.
This would be very nice. As learn skinning takes up a lot of time which a lot of users do not have.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
You should maybe try to find a partner to help you out while the project is still in the early stages, so if you burn out, there is still someone to handle it or maybe by having someone, less chances of you burning out. This project might get me into skinning in the future Smile

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[In Progress] Skin Editor..0