Frodo - HD audio not working
(2013-02-18, 14:59)steelman1991 Wrote: I feel your pain Patrick. Nothing worse for relationships than a f....d up system.

Big Grin honestly, looking back at how it affected me is quite embarrassing. Letting something so trivial get to me as much as it did seems stupid... But as its the centre of our home entertainment, and I hadn't made any changes, I just couldn't let it go... I just had to figure it out... But everything I did gave contradictory results Undecided

The thing was, we missed valentine day last week (not that we give a shit about that day, but you know) so bought some lovely fresh streaks, horse/beef/dog I'm not sure... but the plan was to watch a few great movies, snuggle up and spend some time together... I ended up bashing my keyboard, inventing new foul language, stressing out, spending money I didn't need to spend, banging around, being grumpy, snapping at everyone and generally being a bit of a baby Blush it's only today I finally solved it as my initial fall back to 12.8 didnt work (13.1 must have left some files/changes) so that dam auto update ruined my weekend and forced my hand into a complete rebuild of my htpc... Well, that and my OCD and lack of ability to just let it go Rofl
Do you not have System Restore in Windows enabled?
(2013-02-18, 15:11)jjd-uk Wrote: Do you not have System Restore in Windows enabled?

System restore... Nooooooo Smile

That's the anti-abortion button, the reinfect me with aids button... I hate system restore.

It causes/caused me such a headache at work over the years (we snapshot but we don't uses system restore) and ever since its inception I've been against it Smile I should snap shot my htpc but.. Well.. Us IT guys, some of us are nutorious for not practicing what we preach Blush

Edit:
I might set up a snapshot of this build though now you mention it Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo - HD audio not working0