Frodo - worst thing I ever did was to try it!
So I have been a happy user on eden since it was released.

My setup - 4 machines, with a synology NAS running MYSql db and content. It worked fine...

So I did an update on one machine - looked okay, but I lost all my art - nothing displayed... This was a test machine - my laptop - thought oh well maybe frodo created a new database or cache... I'll just scrape everything I need.

Scraped, use downloader art - got a lot back but not everything...

So then I update my 'production' machine... even though both are pointing to the same sql server - no art... bugger.

I also notice when I watch something, its not getting marked as watched !!!Huh

I update some artwork - and it sort of works... If I go into files via Video - the poster and background art is there - yep good... If I go in via TV Shows - no artwork Huh?

Sometimes when I play an MP4, Frodo hangs - no video, but the audio is playing fine, and I have lost control.

I scan for new content - it finds some things, but forgets to load up other stuff....

Man this beast is rubbish to me.

Im off to do a full install - fresh on one machine - and see if that works, otherwise I aint going to play - Ill reinstall eden until this thing is working properly
You should've done a fresh install from the get go. Its a pretty big update... lots of changes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo - worst thing I ever did was to try it!0