New source not showing up in the library
I'm sure i"m just missing something pretty obvious but I don't know what it is.

I took a bunch of shows for the kids (cartoons) and put them in their own folder. I then added a new source that points to that folder. XBMC scanned it and indexed everything just fine.

When I go under Videos/Files I can see the source called Kids Shows and see all the shows. However, if I go under Videos Library, I do not see the Kids Shows source I added. I also don't see it on the home page (confluence) as an option to pick from there either.

Did I miss a step somewhere that I need to change something to make this work?
Did you assign a scraper to that folder so it knows where to grab the data for the shows when you update your library? If they don't appear in the library, it means they weren't recognized by the scraper. Looking in your debug log (wiki) may provide clues as to why they failed to be added to the library.
When I set the source as "TV Show", doesn't that automatically take care of all the scraping and stuff? When I view the folder in "Files" view, it has all the artwork and everything so it definitely got the data from somewhere.

I'll turn on debugging and see what it tells me I guess.
If you click "i" on one of these files in Files view, does it display information about the episode, such as plot, year, etc.?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New source not showing up in the library0