Some shows new episodes automaigically marked as watched
Ok ya this one is weird. Out of my TV shows i have 2 talk shows (i guess talk shows), The Daily Show and Real Time with Bill Mahr. Since Frodo (which I didnt do a DB upgrade, I did a fresh library install), new episodes of these shows are automagically marked as Watched in my library. I use sickbeard to get the NFO's and I checked them and they have watched set to false. So what the shit could be doing this?? I

Another weird oddity that goes with this...I cannot delete single epsidoes of either show. I can remove the whole show from the library but when I rescan they come back in as watched.

What i did for the log:

- Tried to delete 2 episodes of the Daily Show but they wouldnt delete, and set one to watched and unwatched to see if it worked
- Tried to delete 1 episode of Real Time and again it wouldnt, then set one to unwatched. I then removed the whole show from the library and rescanned and the show that was marked unwatched is marked as watched again

This is a MYSQL central DB. All tests were done on the box that does the updating.

20:34:20 T:140087244142464 NOTICE: Starting XBMC (12.0 Git:fb595f2), Platform: Linux (Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS, 3.2.0-37-generic x86_64). Built on Jan 28 2013

Log file: http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=2308

Thoughts??

Anymore info needed, please ask!

Cheers!
Just bumping this once before I create a ticket Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some shows new episodes automaigically marked as watched0