AEON NOX Exchange position command
Hi

I do not quite understand how this command works. This is the one that lets you move around your home menu items, like Video, Movies, TV Shows, etc.

I tried to move Movies to where video is, and Video seems to have gone away
I moved Movies to TV Shows position and ended up with 2 Movies categories.

How does/is this supposed to work? I want to line uo Movies, next to TV Shows, etc...
how that feature works should be obvious.
if you think there is a bug (i doubt that), record it and post a video.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hmmmmm....I must be dumb, it doesnt seem to be intuitive

Anyway, rather than the whole convoluted way this feature is presented, why not just bring up a screen (kind of like what comes up when it says to select the victim---ah, i mean item, to exchange.

On this screen is numbers 1 to n.

User sets the numbers in the order wanted and says DONE, you reorder based upon the settings.

Don't get me wrong, I love this skin. This 'feature' really needs a rewrite
I don't see the problem here
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-03-14, 18:54)philhu Wrote: Hmmmmm....I must be dumb, it doesnt seem to be intuitive

Anyway, rather than the whole convoluted way this feature is presented, why not just bring up a screen (kind of like what comes up when it says to select the victim---ah, i mean item, to exchange.

On this screen is numbers 1 to n.

User sets the numbers in the order wanted and says DONE, you reorder based upon the settings.

Don't get me wrong, I love this skin. This 'feature' really needs a rewrite

lol you absolutely have no idea what it takes to write exchangable main menu items..
There is no other reasonable way to deal with that than the way we do.
and i absolutely can´t see why the actual way shouldn´t be intuitive. you select a main menu item, then you select the "exchange partner". done.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Quote:you absolutely have no idea what it takes to write exchangable main menu items..
something beautifulAngel

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON NOX Exchange position command0