• 8(current)
[WIP] Dawn
Could you add a purple theme?
Really like the change in direction butchabay, some alternative colour schemes are always welcome.

How bout a dark blue/yellow theme like Quantic from Alaska (screenshot here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?pid...3pid694358)?
Thanx,
Indeed, looks really nice ... I'll give it a try
(2013-05-19, 18:53)ferent Wrote: Could you add a purple theme?

Completely missed your post sorry, yes ofcourse i can think of a dark purple theme ...

Well, there are mixed opinions about the home menu, that's why i started implementing the alternative home menu which can be selected in settings:

I'm still working on it, so it's not yet complete ... there will be more color schemes too.

Good lord - All these screenshots look awesome. I can't take it anymore!!! Do you have any idea of a release time frame?
indeed that skin looks awesome...

let me give it a try Wink
cu
(2013-05-22, 18:09)Daavid Wrote: Good lord - All these screenshots look awesome. I can't take it anymore!!! Do you have any idea of a release time frame?

(2013-05-23, 00:05)tesona1977 Wrote: indeed that skin looks awesome...

let me give it a try Wink

Our primary intention is to get this skin ready for XBMC 13 (Gotham) ... so it's a long way Smile

I'm still working on the home menu, once the home menu is done you all will be able to test it and give feedback, before we go over to the next step.
Sweet - Looking forward to it
Alternative Home Menu Movies Section almost done:

Added icons to submenu, home menu will be ready to test in about 2 weeks

(2013-06-18, 08:30)butchabay Wrote: Added icons to submenu, home menu will be ready to test in about 2 weeks

That are a lot of icons together! Looks a bit chaotic imho. The combination of some icons and some words could be easier to read and cleaner.
Skin looks great - do you have any idea how "heavy" it will be?

i.e. Currently running ATV 2's and a couple of Pi's - Confluence 2 and [WIP]Amber are super fast on both devices, but things like Aeon Nox struggle - got a rough idea of where it would be on this scale?

Smile would be happy to test btw Smile
QNAP TS670 NAS - 4x4TB Raided with NFS Support & Central MySQL DB
Pi 3 [Xbian] - Samsung 46" ES7000 Smart TV & HT-E5550 3D BD Sound System
Pi 3 [Xbian]  + Hyperion Ambilight- Samsung 48" Curved UE48JS9000 4k
PowerEthernet T1502 Powerline adapters
(2013-06-18, 10:15)Smobbo Wrote: That are a lot of icons together! Looks a bit chaotic imho. The combination of some icons and some words could be easier to read and cleaner.

What about this ?

Very slick,

Working with xbmc on Raspberry Pi Xbian, with touchscreen for carpc. I've tried immersive and lightbox/nbox so far..think this will be the solution for me (if mouse/touchscreen friendly)

cheers
mark

(XBIAN WIP thread)
Nice man
HTPC: Streacom FC8 Evo Black | Intel Core i3 3225 | Asus P8-H77-I | Corsair Vengeance LP CML4GX3M2A1600C9 | Mini-box picoPSU 150-XT | Crucial m4 CT128M4SSD2 128GB
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Dawn4