Dependecies and supported Add-ons:

Library Data Provider (Kodi Repository)
Skin Widgets (Kodi Repository)
Script Grab Fanart Link
TV Shows Next Aired (Kodi Repository)

Credits:

Team Kodi
Piers for the Metro Icon Generator Link
... and everyone out there contributing, helping and giving inspiration for the best Media Center

Note:

This is an early Alpha Test Release, still a lot missing / unfinished dialogs, PVR is not yet really usable, Animations aren't yet defined, for now just List Views.
I recommend thumbs 440x248 px for setting up your videos and picture section. For Add-ons you can use the default icons or generate your own with Metro Icon Generator by Piers.
All built in Smart Playlists for Movies and Episodes can be replaced by your own, also for the Music Section.
Another note, when enabling PVR the Pictures section will move to the APPS Menu automatically.

I'm open for suggestions, ideas etc. and i'll try to include them if necessary after the skin reaches beta stage.So please, bug reports first Smile

Enjoy

Download

GitHub: Link
ohhh man i was excited to see this post thought an alpha was out....not for another month or 2.
(2015-02-03, 10:52)iAMl3dgend Wrote: ohhh man i was excited to see this post thought an alpha was out....not for another month or 2.

The new thread was intentional, as a big part of the design has changed, and i like keep things separated.

I'm sorry mate, i thought i would throw out an alpha in December 2014, but due the lack of time at the moment i say about the end of march there will be a beta.

That's life ... Tongue
Looking good! Nice and clean Smile
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
All good man good things need time.
Music:

Hi Butch

EDIT: Sry my fault, did first tuth u clinch the Posters, did lately recognise u slinde both rows, sry. for this.

̶o̶̶h̶̶, ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶e̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶u̶̶p̶̶l̶̶o̶̶a̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶r̶̶e̶̶v̶̶i̶̶e̶̶w̶̶ ̶̶v̶̶i̶̶d̶ :t̶̶h̶̶u̶̶m̶̶b̶:
̶i̶̶f̶̶ ̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶p̶̶e̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶u̶̶g̶̶g̶̶e̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶o̶̶n̶̶s̶̶:̶

̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶o̶̶u̶̶l̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶a̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶l̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶i̶̶r̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶o̶̶w̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶o̶̶w̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶h̶̶i̶̶l̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶p̶̶e̶̶n̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶u̶̶b̶̶m̶̶e̶̶n̶̶u̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶n̶̶s̶̶t̶̶e̶̶a̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶f̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶l̶̶i̶̶n̶̶c̶̶h̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶o̶̶t̶̶h̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶o̶̶w̶̶s̶̶.̶

(̶j̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶u̶̶g̶̶g̶̶e̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶o̶̶n̶̶!̶)

Regards.
It's beautiful in its apparent simplicity. I'd certainly vote for this to be a replacement for Confluence.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-02-06, 08:53)Piers Wrote: It's beautiful in its apparent simplicity. I'd certainly vote for this to be a replacement for Confluence.

What a honor Smile Well we don't have to forget that the default skin requires a hell of work, keeping it up to date every minute ... next one, Now Playing Home:

(2015-02-07, 22:20)butchabay Wrote:
(2015-02-06, 08:53)Piers Wrote: It's beautiful in its apparent simplicity. I'd certainly vote for this to be a replacement for Confluence.

What a honor Smile Well we don't have to forget that the default skin requires a hell of work, keeping it up to date every minute ... next one, Now Playing Home:

But this matches all features required for a new default skin (from the video and screens).

- Easy to understand for first time users.
- A new way of navigating with as much information displayed as possible, but not remotely cluttered.
- Modern and intuitive design.
- Guessing here, but multiple colour and texture options I assume will be available.

The list goes on. Yes, it does require constant updates... but surely if a vote is held and that's put forward then there would be more people to work on it. Maybe my thinking is incorrect on that.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Looks really good!!!
Where are you getting your inspirations from? Android TV? Netflix? Looks great man
(2015-02-08, 04:19)Piers Wrote:
(2015-02-07, 22:20)butchabay Wrote:

But this matches all features required for a new default skin (from the video and screens).

- Easy to understand for first time users.
- A new way of navigating with as much information displayed as possible, but not remotely cluttered.
- Modern and intuitive design.
- Guessing here, but multiple colour and texture options I assume will be available.

The list goes on. Yes, it does require constant updates... but surely if a vote is held and that's put forward then there would be more people to work on it. Maybe my thinking is incorrect on that.

Thanx mate, really appreciate your comments on this.

(2015-02-10, 17:43)ejezuba Wrote: Looks really good!!!

Thanx

(2015-02-10, 21:30)Oath Wrote: Where are you getting your inspirations from? Android TV? Netflix? Looks great man

Thanx ...

No, it's my vision and inspired by a lot of nice kodi skins Smile

Pictures and Apps sections:

Looking better and better! Thanks butchabay!
Weather & System

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Equilibrium (Helix)10