• 19(current)
Media Manager for Music
(2015-04-17, 11:21)Ethyria Wrote: Thanks for the response guys, do you use screen grabs for the thumb.jpg as well?

Yes
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
@Ethyria : Do you plan to release an alpha or do you prefer to end all the prog before releasing anything ?

In further development, will you implement the "real-time" access to kodi music database in order to manage it directly ?

Thanks for all by the way Smile
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

@Ethyria

I like the idea of your software very much and I think it is something that is definitely missing right now.

So I got a question/request about how you are planning to integrate multi-disc-albums!?

For example I have mine stored like this:

Artist
...Album X
......CD 1
.........Tracks
......CD 2
.........Tracks
...Album Y
.........Tracks

Will Symphony be able to save the disc-artwork in both folders and will it be able to download different artwork for each disc if available?

Thank you so much for you work!
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2015-05-18, 09:35)Maaarv Wrote: @Ethyria

I like the idea of your software very much and I think it is something that is definitely missing right now.

So I got a question/request about how you are planning to integrate multi-disc-albums!?

Artist
...Album X
......CD 1
.........Tracks
......CD 2
.........Tracks
...Album Y
.........Tracks

Will Symphony be able to save the disc-artwork in both folders and will it be able to download different artwork for each disc if available?

THIS would be awesome!
(2015-05-18, 09:35)Maaarv Wrote: @Ethyria

Artist
...Album X
......CD 1
.........Tracks
......CD 2
.........Tracks
...Album Y
.........Tracks

It's definitely something I want to add as I believe it is quite a common format people use.

Apologies all for the lack of updates, I am currently without an internet connection for a few weeks so it has made things a bit difficult.
I am looking forward to the release of this project, I think it should be quite useful. There are some features I would love to see in this media manager that should make it even more useful. I would like the ability to export xbmc music ratings to tags. I have seen some posts requesting this to be implemented directly to Kodi but I think the Kodi team doesn't want Kodi to be writing tags to music files which is understandable. But in an external tool I think this would fit nicely. Maybe you are already planning something like this, but if not please give it some consideration if it doesn't prove to be too difficult to implement.

Another feature which would be nice but not as important would be the ability to convert xbmc playlists to formats recognizable by other media players. As of now, Kodi can save .m3u lists but the way Kodi lists the paths in the playlists (smb://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) doesn't work with the players I have tried. I have to manually remove the "smb://" to get the tracks in the playlists to be recognized.

Anyway thanks for your work on this project
@Ethyria

Any news will be welcome.

Thanks Smile
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

Awesome work! So there is no public version yet ready am I right?
I found the library Scrapers in K
odi okay, but my 32k music library is well tagged/maintained.

My issue is with playback. I collect music and add it to my library, as I listen, I eliminate the songs don't want. The easiest way I've found to do this is iTunes by setting unwanted songs to no star rating via my iPod as a remote. Periodically, I whack all the no star rated songs.

I would love to replicate/improve this practice in kodi.
Hello,

Another heads up :

myCollections version 4.0.0.0 is out (Scrapping for MUSIC, Movie, Tvshow, Book, Game, Application and even Adult Content) :

http://www.mycollections.fr/myCollections.html

New in this version :

*You can now import games from collectorz game software.
*Fix bug with TMDB series providers.
*Added certification for movies.
*Fix Musicbrainz provider.
*Big performance improvement.
*Improved translations.
*Added import Games form CSV file.
*Added Marvel Comics Provider.
*Fix CdUniverse, AlloCine, TheMovieDb providers.
*Fix JeuxVideo.com provider.
*Improved cleaning title name.
*Fix issue when renaming file from movie title.
*Fix translations.
*Fix SoftPedia provider.
*Added more info panel for books.
*Added authors info, serie and number for books from GoodRead.
*Fix in movie imports.
*Minor fix on adult content.
*BugFixing.
and is it still loaded with malware / crapware mycollections?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Angel No everything is clean now.
(2015-06-22, 20:14)mycollections Wrote: Angel No everything is clean now.

Thank you! I like how there is now a portable version that can be ran without installing anything. I appreciated that you did not bundle it with any additional software. Your layout out and GUI looks much better in this version. The options, like to change the skins, colors, hide xxx, etc, area very nice features.

Your music match algorithms though can still use a lot of work. I found that it incorrectly matched 50% of my albums that were already tagged and named correctly. If you can make the music matching smarter, then it may be a really nice program.

What are your plans for the differences between the free and the donated / pro versions?

myCollections looks like it has some good potential. Thanks for the update!
Hello,

Thanks for the quick review, could you please give me some sample of your album names and tag ?
(2015-06-23, 07:47)mycollections Wrote: Hello,

Thanks for the quick review, could you please give me some sample of your album names and tag ?

Sure, I only tried one artist to start out with. I choose Yanni, as new age is not very popular, so it is a good test.

Here are some of the albums that got renamed:

Ethnicity -> ethnicity sun
Heart of Midnight -> Matters of the Heart
If I Could Tell You -> Isabella Tang, If I Could Tell You
Love Songs -> Brian McKnight, Love Songs
Mexicanisimo -> Flor Silvestre, Mexicanisimo
Out of Silence -> Roman Bertschi, Out of Silence

The album artwork is wrong on those. They all appear to be linking to a music.nokia.com site. It appears like it is matching albums with the same or similar album names, but not enforcing the artist name.

The genres on those are tagged originally as contemporary instrumental
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Manager for Music3