• 7(current)
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin
Hallo nomansland008 bokra its not working now plz fix it thanksLove
Hello everyone .... something unfortunate we write to Admins but did not want anyone on us and we did all the respect and love of the Admin Bisha wonderful to watch him work through kodi program
TV Arabs and bokra of weeks does not function and no one left to helping to activate it
We wish all success of Admin Pasha
thanks
My self and Pipcan have brought back arabic vod but to connect to another site.. .. .. we are only trying to help the arabic community not trying to say that the addon writing by us so it was a mear fix....I would like this comment approved so I will not be putting link to my videos or my links. so this is only to make you aware if you dont know
It's back working
Hello to all, Alarab Addons stop working with me but I do have Audio but there is no video is there is any solution for fix this problem please? I tried to use the plug in but I couldn't it want appear at all on my System how can I use the plug in if it is still working good?
Looking for your reply.
Thanks
Hallo Bisha.........BOKRA its not working HuhHuhHuh??Big Grin
works ok for me
They all work fine now thanks
Hi, I managed to get the movies etc but there's video, only audio. I got Kodi v.15.2 Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks!
Hello Dear friend, I had this problem before and I got help with another one solved this problem you only have to do this steps.
Go to System then go to Video then chose Acceleration, in Acceleration, make sure the decoding method was hardware accelerated and then unchecked the 3 "allow hardware accelerator" boxes. When I went back, I had video on the Arabic channels.
Good luck
CoolThanks man it work
Happy for you, enjoy it.
(2015-11-24, 02:22)mw18 Wrote: It is one of the best arabic library add-ons. Which contains everything you miss or want to watch.
how do you add it on kodi?
(2016-01-27, 18:07)Joe M Wrote:
(2015-11-24, 02:22)mw18 Wrote: It is one of the best arabic library add-ons. Which contains everything you miss or want to watch.
how do you add it on kodi?

You can added via the file posted by nomanland.
Download the file on a USB
Go to file setting
Add on
Install zip file.
And u choose the USB and install the file
Hope I could help
Tk u
Quote:My self and Pipcan have brought back arabic vod but to connect to another site.. .. .. we are only trying to help the arabic community not trying to say that the addon writing by us so it was a mear fix....I would like this comment approved so I will not be putting link to my videos or my links. so this is only to make you aware if you dont know

Thank you Husham just saw your post addon works great
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin3