• 9(current)
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin
Al arab addon work and doesn't work. The old video by scrab still working. But any new upload doesn't. Hope to get a fix soon. As well for bokra, AL qudes addon
hi all
please i need some help " alarab , arabic vod , bokra " all the same error check the log information error
would anyone please help me
i installed and updated it from superrepo and the same problem even from husham repo
please help
(2016-06-01, 13:40)a.samir Wrote: hi all
please i need some help " alarab , arabic vod , bokra " all the same error check the log information error
would anyone please help me
i installed and updated it from superrepo and the same problem even from husham repo
please help

i have same problem i don't think anyone cares for the arab channels thats the problem
bisha plzzzzzzzz update so can watch the arab series . thx
YES PLZZZZZZ update is Ramadan plzzzzzz

Thank you and Ramadan Karim for all
(2015-11-29, 22:33)nomansland008 Wrote: Glad to hear. Enjoy Smile

Hi nomanland and bisha

how are you. .. Ramadan Karim to u and to ur family.
Last time. You help us and now we are asking for help. Hope our message reach u.
Guys

There are two Arabic addons in kodi offering Arabic Vods. One is connecting to Sonara and the other one to Al arab. There's no need to have all the pluginz installed and working since most content is duplicated. If non of them are working Ill be happy to fix one of them.

Ramadan Kareem
Hi subwoofer, Ramadan kareem to everyone. Can you fix Al arab. thx.
Hi subwooofer thank you for responding to our call. Thank u.
Yes please can u fix the Arabic Vod that Is connected to ALARAB. Thank u
shahid vod app is not working too please any help.
(2016-06-09, 15:59)zak2725 Wrote: shahid vod app is not working too please any help.

The live gl arab hd is working but the the program some are not working cause the original shahid MBC becomes paid. This why some shows on it does not work.
(2016-06-09, 10:48)subwooofer Wrote: Guys

There are two Arabic addons in kodi offering Arabic Vods. One is connecting to Sonara and the other one to Al arab. There's no need to have all the pluginz installed and working since most content is duplicated. If non of them are working Ill be happy to fix one of them.

Ramadan Kareem

Thank you again subwooofer for answering to our call.
Yes please if u can fix us Arabic Vod for AL ARAB please.
Thank you.
Ramadan Karimto u and to all ur family.
(2016-06-09, 10:48)subwooofer Wrote: Guys

Ramadan Kareem

sonara is outdated no new ramadan 2016 in it .

@@@@@@@@ plz fix al arab and bokrå @@@@@@@

just pushed for reputation you are great if you help your community watching ioi

the big favor is that is there a guide on how to fix . after reading log file to figure out the problem .

we wanna learn so we all can contribute plz if any suggestion let us know thank you .

if a man is hungry don't give him the fish just show him how to fish Smile
Hi guys

I will update Alarab over the weekend. Japgeisha checking the log is a great start because it pinpoints the problem but you need to go back to the source page and to see what the code was expecting and didn't get. For a guide to be effective it needs to include a crash course in python, regular expressions and html.

Including all of the above in a guide will make it hard for people to follow and will be ineffective. If you're interested start by checking the source code and the logs and come back with specific questions and I'm sure people including myself will be happy to help.
Thank you subwooofer.you are so kind.
God bless you all.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin3