Just Saying Thanks!
Even though I've just now joined the forum to search for a few things I have been using XBMC for many years. I want to say thanks to all the devs for all their hard work and accomplishments. I use this software on a daily basis and absolutely love it.

Thanks again!
Yes thanks to all the devs and anyone else who contributes, their continued dedication and willingness to drive this project and keeping it alive and well.

uNi
This post should be one of the largest in the forum, not the 100's of pages asking why Bluecops repo is empty. I would also like to say how amazed I am at what goes on here and THANK YOU! To all who work so hard to keep this going. 2 months ago I had never heard of an HTPC or XBMC and so far thanks to many here I've had mine up and running for about a month now, with family using it every day.

Thanks again!!!

(Now can somebody please tell me how to fix this empty repo, I swear I've searched everywhere!!)
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
Thank you also to the developers out there. Although I am not a current user of XBMC I intend to be within the next couple of months. I need to read, read and read to become ready. I have been a past user of satellite services and I am waiting for the 'all-in-one' software in setting up XBMC,.like it was on satellite. Right now it appears to many scrips to apply and to many individual problems with the software. Don't get me wrong as any new products go through growing pains!

So I thank the developers who are spending their time and money to grow the hobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just Saying Thanks!0