re-touched skin, need help to change it back to the default skin
awesome dude!!!!!! It worked, thanks a lot Fullgutz.
i have a jail broken amazon fire stick and im really struggling with this
have tried using SSH however i keep getting a connection refused message, is there any way around this? or should i just delete the app and try and reinstall
I have the Kodi on an Amazon Fire Stick, but I change the Theme somehow and can't get back to the Settings on Codi so I can reset it back. Please help!!!

Screen Shot Link below of what I have, It will not let me navigate to the Settings:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4k0b6f...sp=sharing

Someone please help. Thank you.
I also have an Amazon Stick and can't revert to a different skin: help...
I also have an Amazon Stick and can't revert to a different skin: help...
(2015-12-29, 10:14)nickfsOOO Wrote: I also have an Amazon Stick and can't revert to a different skin: help...

Hi, I have the same problem, my fire stick is stuck on tablet mode, did you manage to resolve this?

Please help!!
(2015-10-01, 21:52)jeannecmiller Wrote: I have the Kodi on an Amazon Fire Stick, but I change the Theme somehow and can't get back to the Settings on Codi so I can reset it back. Please help!!!

Screen Shot Link below of what I have, It will not let me navigate to the Settings:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4k0b6f...sp=sharing

Someone please help. Thank you.

Hi , I have the same problem, did you manage to solve this?
I had the same issue. I downloaded something called Wukong Remote from the Android Play store to my phone. It detected my device and It has a mouse mode that I was able to use to get to the settings to switch back the the normal skin.
I also had this issue and the best solution by far was the Wukong Remote app for Android. I installed it and in less than 1 minute it recognized my fireTV stick and in mouse mode I was able to quickly revert back to the default skin. THANK YOU for the tip!!!
The default skin is fine .. I've tried a few and yes you can get into trouble with them .. default is fine..

Sent from my iPad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
re-touched skin, need help to change it back to the default skin3