Can't load Advanced Filter Dialog from Widget
I'm trying to create an icon/button in a Widget on my home-screen, that will allow me to simply open my Movies area and automatically open the Advanced Filter dialog [instead of using the Global Search script] (or just open the the Advanced Filter dialog -for movies- while I'm still in the home screen, but I assumed that wasn't possible)
I'm very comfortable with creating buttons of many different types in an IconPanel & using the Widgets to access them -- the problem is building a Custom function that will allow the icon to do the above.

I've tried to create a custom command; using functions like ActivateWindow(...), ActivateWindowAndFocus(...), with every possible combination of WindowID scenarios... but I can't make it work. I'd hoped it would be possible via a simple custom function because I'm not familiar with scripts or Addon development.

So, put simply... Is there any way to open Frodo's wonderful new Advanced Filter window without having to go into movies list and open up the viewtype settings and click Filter? (something that's not even possible when in Kiosk mode).

I'm using the most recent versions of Frodo with the Aeon Nox skin... and the icon/button is part of IconPanel1 which I'm accessing from the first Widget... though I assume that doesn't matter)

Any help is hugely appreciated!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't load Advanced Filter Dialog from Widget0