Win Can you change the tv menu to show all the add-ons
Hi everyone.
I am new to XBMC and just about got my head round how to put add-ons on my computer. Have added the iplayer add-on and this shows ok from the main video menu under add-ons. I can then proceed and watch the iplayer on the computer within XBMC. What I want to know is can I transfer this to the TV. I have an LG tv connected via ethernet cable and a router. Have looked around and cannot see any way to change the menu on the TV with the new add-ons under Video menu. It only shows what is on my computer ie films and pictures. How do you export the new add-ons to the TV so that I can then watch iplayer on the TV.
Can this be done. Please any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks Dug
No one has answered so I take it it cant be done. Is there anyway to export the XBMC menu on the computer to the LG TV. Have been reading up on it and cant find anyway to get this done. Has anyone been able to do this and if so what operating system and can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks again

Dug
How is your computer hooked up to the TV? The typical use of XBMC is to have a computer directly attached to your TV via a HDMI cable. Is that what you have, or are you doing something else?
I am connected to the TV via the router and network cable.

Dug
Currently, sending add-on video to the TV (via UPnP or DLNA streaming) isn't supported, but should be coming in a future version of XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can you change the tv menu to show all the add-ons0