DIY type of TV streamer
Hello all

I do apologize if this is the wring thread, but trying to find a area to post my question is kinda difficult, so here goes. Tongue

Basically I've been trying to google something along these lines with great difficulty, I would like to find out of XBMC or something along those lines can provide me with a feature or can "do" a type of TV streaming, basically where I come from we have a type of satellite PVR system, is there a Windows program that does something similar, but with video content you already have (such as Movies, Series), so basically it randomly streams series/movies weather or not you are watching type of thing?

I do again apologize for the strange question/ description, but this is kinda the best way to describe the requirement I'm looking for

Thanks
PseudoTV is an add-on that should do exactly what you're looking for: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=90738
Thanks dude, you are legend!! I think thats the program that i need, ill check it out and let you know.Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DIY type of TV streamer0