Music Video ratings
Is there a way to set and/or display ratings values for music videos? I set a number of them when editing the exported library xml file, but after re-importing nothing shows up. I see ratings for TV shows, but not music videos. Using default skin.

Also, is there a way to set ratings (for anything) directly within XBMC? All the TV show ratings are scraped from whatever online source I got them from (and often don't reflect my personal opinion), but I can't find any means of setting my own value, aside from the export/edit/import.

Hmm. Also noticed that, when trying to create a new smart playlist, 'rating' is not available as either a rule item or an ordering field when creating a playlist for music videos. Is the tag being available in the exported xml just a red herring?
Did another library export after importing all the changes I made, and all of the ratings are back to 0. So, I guess ratings aren't a valid field for music videos, even though it exports the tag? I guess similar to how <tag> is valid even though it's not exported if there aren't any (whereas genre -is- exported even if there aren't any).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Video ratings0