[RELEASE] Kenh108 (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
Here's the Kenh108.com Addon as requested. A lot of the video on this site still work even the old ones. Sometimes the site can be slow so if you get a timeout error just wait a little bit and try again. Like always you can get the addon by installing my repo https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip or If you have Fusion setup in your sources you can find my repo located in the in the video repository section
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
you are the bestSmile
dknlght, can you add anhtrang.org in your repo? thanks for the goo works. Smile
Hi dknlght,
Kenh108 has been down for couple days. Could you please take a look to see if you can help to fix it. Thank a lot.
yeah they changed their page layout I'll check it out
it's fixed now
Dknight, please check kenh108, it's still saying plugin error and also yeuphim can't play google and/or dailymotion videos. Thanks
which specific ones? remember the video itself my not be available.

(2013-07-16, 04:33)thanhdiem44 Wrote: Dknight, please check kenh108, it's still saying plugin error and also yeuphim can't play google and/or dailymotion videos. Thanks

which one specifically doesn't work? did you check to see if they actually play on the site? The video itself might not actually be available anymore
Kenh108 shows error script failed and yeuphim updated phim Hong Kong does not play,
(2013-07-16, 05:04)thanhdiem44 Wrote: Kenh108 shows error script failed and yeuphim updated phim Hong Kong does not play,

again you'll have to tell me exactly which videos. all errors in xbmc says script error so that doesn't give me enough information. again make sure you have the latest version of kenh108 it's version 1.0.2.

Also phim hong kong in yeuphim plays for me fine so it might just be the videos you are looking at aren't available but unless you post the xbmc.logs I can't know for sure whats wrong so I can't do much to help
Thanks dknight.
I still have problems with Hong Kong movies on Yeuphim, Trái Tim Hoàn Thiện part 22-45 and Bến Phà Hạnh Phúc part 31-48, why google server is not implemented? Is there something wrong at my end? By the way, I reinstalled kenh88, it's worked just fine, don't like it much due to limited on newest phim Hong Kong with US lồng tiếng, i like yeuphim better, it's so organized.
Thanks for all your hard work on these valuable materials.
Hi dknlght, could you please look at seach function,
all return with nothing. i can do the seach on the web for sample: seaching for phim BUI DOI..
Thanks for help
(2013-07-26, 04:38)kiet05917 Wrote: Hi dknlght, could you please look at seach function,
all return with nothing. i can do the seach on the web for sample: seaching for phim BUI DOI..
Thanks for help

this should be fixed now. they keep changing their site url that's why it broke
thanks for quick fixed !
hello Dknight, Do you have add on for Viet TV24. or any addon to watch viet oversea channel. thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Kenh108 (Vietnamese) Video On Demand3