series thumb
I updated yesterday xbmc from eden to frodo 12.1 almost without a scratch besides xbmc hanging out on rebuilding whatever it was doing. So I had to kill the process.

Anyway, my tv shows use banner display and I had to re set all of them by choosing again the proper banner in order to un screw the display for all but one : mad men... I suppose they deserve their names....
Whatever the thumb configuration, banner, poster or fanart, distant or local, I just get the wrong display, i.e not the one I choose. So, I removed the show from the DB, cleaned it in parameters, searched for new content, set the thumb and bang.... Always the wrong display !

Any idea ?
So as nobody seems to have a clue about this issue, does someone know how to edit the DB ? (the wiki page is pretty obscure) (and the 1st method just an app error as the advisable software is incomplete)
Anyone HuhHuhHuhHuh
Maybe nobody understands what your problem is. Which db are you talking about (the media library db, or the texture cache db)? What do you mean by "reset"? How were they "screwed up"? Perhaps explaining your problem more concisely, using proper (or at least vaguely accurate) technical terms might help elicit more of a response from the community.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Make sure you're running a Frodo compatible skin (updated to Frodo) which may explain your display issue, unless you're using Confluence the built in skin. Editing the library database is done by exporting the library as a single file (in settings) doing the edit, then importing that file into the library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
series thumb0