Ifilms
is anybody else having issues with ifilm on the xbox not working? i researched and found a bunch of older posts when ifilm was doing some changes at there site back in march and found some fixes at those posts. i applied those and i still can't get it all to work. the menu pops up, then i select a catagory, then a film, then the page comes up where it scrolls the synopsis on top and nothing else shows up on the page at all. so i don't even have a way to click for the film to begin or anything. my latest ifilm script that i was able to download looks like it was dated 6/20/2005. so maybe there were some changes since then but i can't find any information anywhere. if someone has a working script and all i would really appreciate it if you could contact me on how to get it.

thanks!
please search before you start new threads... this has been posted a dozen or more times in the last 4 months.

it is broken
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
i've tried searching. if you would have read the post i say i did. and found past posts trying to address the problem. but nothing recent said this was broken yet again!

so stop with that "search" crap as i did that already.

but thanks for responding as i now know at this moment it's broken. not like in the past it being up and down like a yo yo
hi. i have started looking at fixing this script as i have not worked on it for a long time. so hopefully there will be a brand new version soon.
cheers. flash
(flash @ nov. 21 2005,06:07 Wrote:hi. i have started looking at fixing this script as i have not worked on it for a long time. so hopefully there will be a brand new version soon.
cheers. flash
please!!! this script has not worked in a very long time. thank you if you get it done. Smile
sweet... thanks flash!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
that would be sweet!! good luck with that script! Smile and thanks.
hi flash.... just wondered if you were still intending to update this script (or is that whole life thing getting in the way?)...

cheers
from what i can tell the ifilm script still does not work (or am i wrong?) so could somebody explain how to stream ifilm manually? i tried saving the streaming links of films in .strm file but that was unsuccesful.

thanks
i would be nice if we could get the script pulled from xbmc scripts until its working. same with stupid videos; they changed their site and it too needs to get revamped.

if these scripts were pulled from the autoisntaller it would curb a lot of the reposts.
"Sometimes, the best example is a bad example."
Quote:if these scripts were pulled from the autoisntaller it would curb a lot of the reposts...
... and save a lot of frustration and wasted time for newbies and more casual users.

and maybe indicate what works and what's broken on the xbmc scripts site.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ifilms0