Airplay low volume
When airplaying youtube vids from iphone/ipad I very often experience that the video starts on a very low volume.
Usually -42.0db and I have to adjust it to 0.0 db in audio properties while watching the video.

Anyone else experiencing this or know what causes it?
System: XBMC Gotham 13.1, HTPC: AMD 6450 1GB, Intel i5 3470S, 8GB DDR3, ASUS P8H61-M PRO, OCZ SSD Agility 3, NYXboard Hybrid Remote
Surround: NAD M15HD2, NAD M25, B&W 803 Diamond, B&W DB1, B&W HTM4, Pioneer KRP-600A / Panasonic 65VT50
Are you using airtunes (airplay of music) in between? Video and Audio Airplay share the volume (so if you have set the volume to low while streaming music - it will be low for videos too). I see that this might not be the right thing to do...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I use very little music streaming.

Usually it's youtube (Google's app) from ipad3 to XBMC.
I can start one video, adjust volume in xbmc to 0.0db to get full audio, (I can even save settings for all videos), stop the video and start another just to find it starting on -42.0db.

It's not always -42db, but that exact number is often seen...
System: XBMC Gotham 13.1, HTPC: AMD 6450 1GB, Intel i5 3470S, 8GB DDR3, ASUS P8H61-M PRO, OCZ SSD Agility 3, NYXboard Hybrid Remote
Surround: NAD M15HD2, NAD M25, B&W 803 Diamond, B&W DB1, B&W HTM4, Pioneer KRP-600A / Panasonic 65VT50
which ios version and which device is this.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
so or so debug log (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Airplay low volume0