Win Can't start mp3 via webinterface {SOLVED]
Hi all,

Funny problem. I installed XBMC on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. The library is local, not a network share.
I fiddled with configuration, got movies working properly (they show up on the PC, and in the web interface, and I can play them).

My problem is with mp3s. I add them to the library (different directory than the movies), and I can see and play them just fine as long as I play them from XBMC. The tags are correct, the mp3s show up in the library in XBMC, but they don't show up in the web interface.

Now:
- I added two directories with songs from Cats: The musical. The directories/albums appeared in the default webinterface, but not the individual songs.
- I added one other song to the root dir of the Music library. It did not show up in the default webinterface.
- I installed the two other webinterfaces. The songs now showed up, I doubleclicked them, I received the message 'Playing...' but the player did not show up in the webinterface and the songs did not play. The default webinterface still shows nothing.
- I started the songs on the XBMC pc and then the player DID appear in the webinterface, showing the song as playing. I can pause/restart the mp3s without any issue. However, as soon as I stop the playback the player disappears without the possibility to play it again.

I'm stumped.

Edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot. The files were in the wrong folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't start mp3 via webinterface {SOLVED]0