Linux TVDB scraper not ignoring root folder
My root folder for tv shows is named "Series".

Since yesterday my complete collection is recognized as this show from tvdb. Before this I always received this show in my results but never gave any real attention to it since everything else worked.

I notice when I run an update it scans for a show called "Series" and gets X returned from tvdb and then parses every episode in every folder I have as one of the episodes from X instead of the episode from the show defined by the folder name.

The log file:
http://pastebin.com/NHR2FJVs

All my series are structured as the example provided in the log file.

I don't want to give a different name to this folder since xbmc does not detect this change and I will lose the progress on my shows and I run the risk of having this problem again in the future.
It seems to me that this is a bug, where can I file a bug report so this can be fixed?
check where your content is set on. this far more likely that it's just set wrong on your end. Nothing has changed in xbmc for months so this can't be a bug
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I had a similar issue myself. I had subcategories of Action/comedy/drama etc which were being picked up.

The issue turned out to be with the shared sql database I was using.

The "paths" table in the video database had a entry for the root directory as well as the sub directorys. once i had removed the incorrect titles stopped being scanned into the library.

The issue occured because I accidentally added the root directory as a source at some point. but when you remove it it doesn't remove the path entry from the database
(2013-05-18, 12:16)Martijn Wrote: check where your content is set on. this far more likely that it's just set wrong on your end. Nothing has changed in xbmc for months so this can't be a bug

The content is set correctly to TV Shows and I unchecked the option that the folder contains a single series.

(2013-05-22, 05:11)wapcaplet Wrote: I had a similar issue myself. I had subcategories of Action/comedy/drama etc which were being picked up.

The issue turned out to be with the shared sql database I was using.

The "paths" table in the video database had a entry for the root directory as well as the sub directorys. once i had removed the incorrect titles stopped being scanned into the library.

The issue occured because I accidentally added the root directory as a source at some point. but when you remove it it doesn't remove the path entry from the database

So, how do I get into the database?
I used phpmyadmin to access the sql database.

if you are not using a shared database i'm not sure if that is applicable

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB scraper not ignoring root folder0