OpenELEC ☆ Build #6
why are you afraid that the Zotac D2550ITXS-A-E won't fit into ANTEC ISK 110 case?
(2013-06-11, 16:38)eskro Wrote: why are you afraid that the Zotac D2550ITXS-A-E won't fit into ANTEC ISK 110 case?

Now I see it will, just misread MB dimensions info...Thanks
Hi,

First of all thanks for all useful information. It has helped me alot so far. After going through all your builds i picked build 6 openELEC. Unfortanetely the Zotac D2700 is not available in europe. I can only find the Zotac D2550ITXS-A-E. Would you recommend this one, or do you maybe know another one i can replace it with ?

Thanks alot!
D2700 processors are discontinued. The D2550 is the replacement and will be fine.
(2013-08-05, 21:42)Dougie Fresh Wrote: D2700 processors are discontinued. The D2550 is the replacement and will be fine.

Thanks for the quick answer!
Allright so i ordered the build 6, instead of the d2700 i ordered the d2550.

Today everything arrived.

- but it seems that my memory does not fitSad I guess i need a 2 x 1 gb instead of a 1 x 2gb since there are 2 smaller slots. Am i correct?

Here is a link to a high resolution picture of the Zatoc D2550:
http://www.zotacusa.com/media/catalog/pr...e_1__1.jpg

Thanks!
Pm eskro Smile
It uses laptop memory (SO-DIMM). I am guessing you bought desktop memory (DIMM)?

(2013-08-09, 17:51)Dougie Fresh Wrote: It uses laptop memory (SO-DIMM). I am guessing you bought desktop memory (DIMM)?

Jup, just found out about the DIMM Wink. Thanks!
you did not follow the ram suggestion wtzr,
my openelec build #6 says

[RAM] KINGSTON ValueRAM 2GB (1x2GB) 204-pin DDR3 1066MHz CL7 1.5V ($20)
Eskro... Thanks for the build ideas... I think I am going to give # 6 a go, but found what appears to be the same board in a box direct from Zotac, and it reduces the price a little further.

If I was to use this Zotac Bare Bones in a Box and the SSD and Memory you called out, do you see anything that I am missing?

Link to Zotac Page and Specs

Thanks...

EDIT 12/1

It looks like the price is fluctuating by about $40 bucks. I did purchase one and plan on putting it together during the xmas break. Will add to this once I see how it functions.
Can anyone tell me if this build is capable of playing HI10P profiles?
(2014-11-14, 16:30)cryphog Wrote: Can anyone tell me if this build is capable of playing HI10P profiles?

The original build is way out of date. This thread should be closed/dead. Look at the newer build threads for information or start your own.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC ☆ Build #60