AEON NOX and Rom Collection Browser
Hello NOX-fans,

Since BN and Phil are very busy these days, I wonder if there is somebody out there who already tried making NOX more compatible with RCB? I would really love to have a view in NOX for rcb with the same functionalities as eg in MQ4. Currently the views for RCB in NOX are buggy, and just don't look good. I would love to use my favorite skin also for my rom collection as well. Is there such a mod out there, or is anybody interested in making this? I don't have the skills for this but would love to help test it out. And maybe after approval by phil and BN, it might become standard in a future version of NOX.

Just an idea ...

Thanks for reading.

Grave
Same issue here..I actually switched from Aeon Nox to Aeon MQ4 because RCB doesn't play nice with Aeon Nox and also the video previews don't work in Nox..
I came from MQ4 to NOX ... but damn, I'm thinking of going back just for this :-)
But overall, I find NOX to have a better look and feel ...
(2013-05-29, 15:48)st graveyard Wrote: I came from MQ4 to NOX ... but damn, I'm thinking of going back just for this :-)
But overall, I find NOX to have a better look and feel ...

Yeah I like some things more in one and more in the other..but RCB is killer for me..as it just isn't good in Nox.. then again it isn't good in most skins...it's decent in MQ4:
Two years and many versions passed and we had no movement in this topic :-(
Maybe it helps to bump this thread up!
(2015-06-24, 09:35)biobier Wrote: Two years and many versions passed and we had no movement in this topic :-(
Maybe it helps to bump this thread up!

BigNoid has mentioned he doesn't use RCB, so you would have to reach out to a modder to add these views.
I'd love to have support for RCB! Aeon MQ5 has it, but I'd rather use Aeon Nox 5.
Would someone mind giving me some screenshots of the view you like?. I did use RCB at one time but haven't for a while. I'll try to re-configure mine and then check out the views,

Would just like to see the views that you prefer?

Thanks

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
I like these views http://i.imgur.com/baU6s97.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/Tua7Fxd.jpg
Coverflow ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON NOX and Rom Collection Browser0