Req Add support for unrestricted premium 2
A great feature that I can't seem to get working would be to add support for unrestricted premium 2 (airplay app). The program is a jailbroken app that allows to send any app to through airplay, this would be awesome to get working as it would allow for recording which is kind of hard through an apple tv.
This does not work for apps that use their own player, so it would not work with XBMC. Unrestricted Premium simply removes airplay restrictions from apps that use the internal iOS player, but have flagged it as something to not play via AirPlay.
I think he means that he wants the ability to AirPlay the newly accessible content TO XBMC after installing the app. Having played with it myself, it works great with a normal AppleTV but fails to play on an XBMC box and then causes XBMC to hang.
Need more details and a reproduction description.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ok so I did this on my windows desktop PC running 12.2 - I managed to reproduce the stream failing to start but I was unable to reproduce the hang, I guess that's more specific to my Ubuntu HTPC.

http://pastebin.com/CCKXP8Cs

In this log, I've loaded the Sky Sports TV app on my iPhone, which will not airplay without Unrestricted Premium 2 but will airplay to an Apple TV 3 fine once the tweak has been installed, and then tried to airplay it to my desktop PC. It starts by loading it as a music file, then stops that and starts loading it like a normal internet stream, but instead of loading it sits there spinning for a while and then gives up. At that point on my other HTPC it would hang.

The relevant lines appear to be from 1219 to 1609.

Hope that helps!
This could also be a case where the app requires full AirPlay mirroring to work. Like I said, UP2 just removes a little "flag" that says if something is allowed or not.
No, the case I described above does not use screen mirroring to work, the video is not being displayed on the device while it is being airplayed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add support for unrestricted premium 20