Req Budget and revenue
I performed a search on this subforum, but didn't see any relevant posts asking -- pardon in advance if there's something already out there.

I'd like to see XBMC track the budget and revenue for movie titles. For many movies, this information is available and could be useful through the use of smart playlists to better filter independent and foreign films (among other uses such as sorting by budget, etc.).
Peter Souza IV
Media Center Master (MCM)
Usenet & torrent downloading, artwork management, theatrical trailers, subtitles, organization and metadata for movies & television, and more...
I just came across this request and wanted to second it. I'm trying to build playlists around the same information. It would also help to pull in information about the rotten tomato review, to filter movies based on that as well. Examples are a "Showcase" type of movie channel that are movies with great reviews but didn't make a lot at the box office. This could also get you a playlist of huge blockbusters that both made a lot of money and were well reviewed, to make a "Hits" playlist.

I know there are some other programs that get this information into an .nfo file, but XBMC doesn't make use of it to my knowledge.
Agreed, since I was the one who originally requested it be tracked on TMDB I think this is a great idea Smile
I have it Googled, too bad that it is just a good idea Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Budget and revenue0