Req Live TV/PVR skip forward/back
The playback buttons for Live TV are rather restricted.
If I am watching TV, and pause the show for a few mins, the usual skip forward/back buttons are configured for changing "channel groups".
I can see that changing channel groups would be a useful function, but wouldn't that feature be more appropriate while looking at the EPG or something similar? Changing the channel grous while I'm already watching something doesn't seem to makes sense to me.

WHILE I am actively watching Live TV, I would like the ability to skip forward/back like the buttons are configured for watching pre-recorded material using the arrow keys.
I'm already watching video.. and with various PVR prgrams (I'm using NPVR) the lLive stream is being buffered for time shift abilities.

Treat Live TV as any other video stream, and leave the Channel Groups for while in the EPG or some other mode. Not during playback.

Thank you for your time and this AWESOME product!
buttons are configurable via keymaps
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV/PVR skip forward/back0