• 609(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
I noticed before there was a thread from last week which I'm trying to locate where it showed how to intregrate ustvnow by adding to channel configuration has that changed.
Lunatixz,
After creating a channel (YOUTUBE POPULAR RIGHT NOW) using the in app manager, when trying to create another channel,(CNET PODCAST) the previous information is not cleared. LOG and SCREENSHOT:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7yvkdni9py6cb...-azEa?dl=0
If I create a custom xmltv file......

1- Where do I put it
2- Can I have it launch a plugin? Is that done using a url tag in the format plugin://etc.... ??

Help appreciated
(2015-03-20, 06:07)bigsteel99 Wrote: Lunatixz,
After creating a channel (YOUTUBE POPULAR RIGHT NOW) using the in app manager, when trying to create another channel,(CNET PODCAST) the previous information is not cleared. LOG and SCREENSHOT:

I'm experiencing that same behavior with any type of channel.
(2015-03-20, 06:31)jctennis Wrote:

Thought it was only me
(2015-03-20, 14:06)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2015-03-20, 06:31)jctennis Wrote:

Thought it was only me

Post all your bugs or odd behavior in the "BUG" topic... either with a log or a detailed, repeatable step I can perform to encounter problem.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-03-20, 06:14)carlog Wrote: If I create a custom xmltv file......

1- Where do I put it
2- Can I have it launch a plugin? Is that done using a url tag in the format plugin://etc.... ??

Help appreciated

You can put your xmltv file wherever you'd like, and then specify the path to it in PTVL settings

xmltv is for guide data that is then parsed and displayed in the PTVL EPG. So no it can't "launch" a plugin...
Thanks for the info on ustvnow.
I think its time for hd homerun.
I think luna has done an amazing job. And you guys keep up the good work on the skins they look great.
(2015-03-20, 21:51)orbosphere Wrote:

1- Where do I put it

Help appreciated

You can put your xmltv file wherever you'd like, and then specify the path to it in PTVL settings

xmltv is for guide data that is then parsed and displayed in the PTVL EPG. So no it can't "launch" a plugin...

So what is the xmltv file supplying listings for? Existing channels?
please add a new option to this script - pseudo pvr - that will be add the pseudotv live channels to the kodi tv channels list.
this is necessary becouse the current script does not support all languages for the pvr imported channels and it's failes a lot.
thanks.
(2015-03-18, 00:24)colin_clout Wrote: The update has slowed my setup down quite a bit and caused some lags in the EPG. Whenever I change the channel the onscreen info hangs around and the guide will not come back up. The program freezes and I can then only use task manager to end the process. :/

So I'm still dealing with this issue. I noticed today that my EPG lag has decreased significantly and when PTV boots everything is okay, but whenever I change the channel the first time the onscreen info hangs around and I cannot get the guide to open from there. It basically freezes up after the first channel change. If anyone has any suggestions here send them my way please and thank you.
hi luna

new issue

getting a lot of these errors in the logs - the files that this issue occurs in aren't added to any channels

"MP4Parser: Duration: 0"

log - http://www.xbmclogs.com/pxjkcezrq (not the full log, that was about 10mb, but that'll hopefully give you what you need..)
@mrsmooth81 please post here
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid1955989
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-03-21, 01:07)carlog Wrote:
(2015-03-20, 21:51)orbosphere Wrote:

1- Where do I put it

Help appreciated

So what is the xmltv file supplying listings for? Existing channels?

XMLTV files supply information for real channels. They will give you all the episode guide data. They don't provide streams or anything of the like.
Is it correct the FTV autotune option is removed? I can't find it under the autotune options. Ofcourse I've got the plugin installed and favorited some channels in ftv.

I've tried searching for an answer on Google and a couple of forums but couldn't find anything.

If I enter the plugin:// url of a ftv channel, it works, but i get locked out of controls, like showing the epg guide, till i force quit te buttons. This happens because the ftv plugin takes over control I think.

Awesome plugin! It keeps getting better and faster. Good work, Lunatixz!
  • 609(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45