• 625(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
the link is down on this.(•script.module.metahandler) Do I need this?
Why is it that sometimes my USTVNOW channels will have EPG data, and sometimes they wont? It seems to be pretty random.

Loving the new features and updates!

Also, Luna, I sent you some cash a week or so ago! Wasn't much, but every bit helps right?
0.6.1d ----cool...Thanks...

I have been reading a very long time with no luck....I am lost when trying to set up the xmltv settins2...

I have 2 fire tvs....all setup pretty easy...I was hoping someone could point me to the right place....thank you..

p.s.

started reading on page 500-hopefully, I will see someone old problems...let me know if not going back far enough.. I am not sure wear to make the new folder and what to call it, what and where to put in it...I am so sure the answer is so easy.....
Hi all,
I've been using PseudoTV Live off and on for a while now. I started to use it again and this time everything loads properly but some of the channels show the PseudoTV Live logos instead of the show/movie. I still can hear the audio but no video. If I change channels some are like this and others are perfectly fine. I'm able to watch the show/movie normally through kodi. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm running SPMC 14.1
PseudoTV Live 0.6.1d and previously 0.6.1c

Below is what I see on the screen:

Thanks,
BllueKalel
Still quitting randomly.
(2015-05-03, 14:59)phsyraxion Wrote: Still quitting randomly.

Increase the failed playback timer under PTVL's Misc settings.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-05-03, 07:23)BlueKalel Wrote: Hi all,
I've been using PseudoTV Live off and on for a while now. I started to use it again and this time everything loads properly but some of the channels show the PseudoTV Live logos instead of the show/movie. I still can hear the audio but no video. If I change channels some are like this and others are perfectly fine. I'm able to watch the show/movie normally through kodi. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm running SPMC 14.1
PseudoTV Live 0.6.1d and previously 0.6.1c

Thanks,
BllueKalel

AFTV? this is a known bug, nothing to do with PTVL.
Lunatixz,
Thanks for the response. Yes I'm running PTVL on 5 AFTV. So its a know bug with the FireTV, hmm I'll have to upgrade my firmware version and SPMC version to see if that helps.

Thanks,
BlueKalel
hi everyone

I know it is late in the game and everyone gets pissed if they ask the same question over and over.....

I have read a lot and don't get it....Sorry, but it seems to be hard to get the settings2xml for my firetvs set up...

stuff I have tried...

loaded a version to laptop to try to rename

run the program at least 1 time (many)

loaded all the stuff it said to

I was just hoping someone will point me to right place...

Thanks
*moved*
Please remember to post bugs in the proper topic:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=221352
(2015-05-03, 21:23)Lunatixz Wrote: Please remember to post bugs in the proper topic:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=221352

Oops... Sorry. I will move my post to the appropriate thread
Where can I donate to get the other functions sorry newbie
I can't speak for anyone else, but after being marooned on 5.7f for the last little while 6.1d fixed every issue I had. Feels good to be back running the current build.

Great work as always, sir.
Is anyone else using the 6.1d on Isengard beta 1?

PTVL plays the video behind the Kodi GUI asif im stuck on home menu. And ofc any button presses bring up PTVL EPG ect so I cant set focus onto media.

Wondering if its a Kodi 15.0 issue with PTVL, if so i'll wait.
  • 625(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45