• 627(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-05-07, 05:08)Marshall Wrote: I caught this message a couple of times myself here recently. I assume you are using the YouTube add on by Bromix? If not, install it and see what happens. I know YouTube is messing around with some things right now and I believe they are dumping flash support and switching over to HTML5... no idea if that has anything to do with it but I can report my YouTube channels (and I have loads) are working fine. Playlists, multi-lists, channels etc.

I am using the YouTube add-on by Bromix already.
The channels you are using were already added before so it works.
Try adding a new one, and tell me what happens.
(2015-05-07, 05:43)SportySpice Wrote:
(2015-05-07, 05:08)Marshall Wrote: I caught this message a couple of times myself here recently. I assume you are using the YouTube add on by Bromix? If not, install it and see what happens. I know YouTube is messing around with some things right now and I believe they are dumping flash support and switching over to HTML5... no idea if that has anything to do with it but I can report my YouTube channels (and I have loads) are working fine. Playlists, multi-lists, channels etc.

Hello, i have the same problem, today i add two new youtube channels and now i see the video tell me device not supported in all my yt channels! What happenedHuh I try in my two w8 pcs and have the same result (channel sharing,)

I try the yt app and works oks outside pseudotv

Yup, you're right. I tried adding this for fun and this is the only video that plays. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKY3scPIMd8

Code:
<setting id="Channel_11_type" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_11_rulecount" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_11_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_11_rule_1_opt_1" value="WB" />
    <setting id="Channel_11_1" value="UCjmJDM5pRKbUlVIzDYYWb6g" />
    <setting id="Channel_11_2" value="Channel" />
    <setting id="Channel_11_3" value="25" />
    <setting id="Channel_11_4" value="2" />
Hey is there anything I can do to stop my epg from being so laggy. I have only 100 channels most of which are from my library and its takes forever to scroll thru them.Im using the default skin and disable find missing guide data still scrolls slow. If anyone could help me out or having any suggestions I would appreciate it thanks guys.
@Bbold I've found that using text instead of logos for the channel names makes a big difference. Not as pretty but it makes things a lot smoother.
(2015-05-07, 06:59)Marshall Wrote:

Yup, you're right. I tried adding this for fun and this is the only video that plays. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKY3scPIMd8

Code:
<setting id="Channel_11_type" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_11_rulecount" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_11_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_11_rule_1_opt_1" value="WB" />
    <setting id="Channel_11_1" value="UCjmJDM5pRKbUlVIzDYYWb6g" />
    <setting id="Channel_11_2" value="Channel" />
    <setting id="Channel_11_3" value="25" />
    <setting id="Channel_11_4" value="2" />

you see this video in all the youtube channels or only in the new channel?
I'm getting the Youtube problem as well. It definitely is because of Youtube moving to v3 API and PLTV is still using the v2 API instructions. The instructions in channellist.py just need updating.
(2015-05-07, 14:25)azrael17 Wrote: @Bbold I've found that using text instead of logos for the channel names makes a big difference. Not as pretty but it makes things a lot smoother.

Hey im also using text and I cut my media limit from 50 to 25 thinking that maybe that would help but still really bad lag. Its just really started since the last update so I dont know if its something on my end..Ill trying clearing the cache and restart it see if that helps. Any other suggestions would be welcomed thanks guys.
(2015-05-07, 16:44)betobma3 Wrote: you see this video in all the youtube channels or only in the new channel?

ALL YouTube channels are affected.
Your "old" YouTube channels might work for a while, but they will probably be broken the second PTVL updates that channel.

I'm 99.999% sure Lunatixz is aware of an issue this big so we'll just have to wait for an update Smile
I'm aware of the youtube problem... it's not going to be a simple fix and requires a complete rewrite. Hopefully I'll have an update soon
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
FUCK FUCK FUCK
(2015-05-07, 19:48)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm aware of the youtube problem... it's not going to be a simple fix and requires a complete rewrite. Hopefully I'll have an update soon

Yeah I was just looking at the new API. Talk about Google changing everything.
I'm sure they have their reasoning, but meanwhile I don't see any simple way to temporarily rigs things up either.
all my YT channels are working, I have NOT added any new YT channels for a couple weeks. Is this only happening with newly added channels? I have channels, playlists.

Last night did a channel rebuild as I noticed several of my NON-YT channels didnt load. i system cache flushed and rebuild brought them back. in the 300 channels I have 99% of them parse and load fine. To note, This is running on a i7 chip system with SSDs as i dont like lag. I know its like WAY overkill, but...
(2015-05-07, 21:45)wrichards Wrote: all my YT channels are working, I have NOT added any new YT channels for a couple weeks. Is this only happening with newly added channels? I have channels, playlists.

Last night did a channel rebuild as I noticed several of my NON-YT channels didnt load. i system cache flushed and rebuild brought them back. in the 300 channels I have 99% of them parse and load fine. To note, This is running on a i7 chip system with SSDs as i dont like lag. I know its like WAY overkill, but...

Google forced the change today, so you got lucky. Some of my YT channels have updated and I don't have them working anymore.
(2015-05-08, 00:27)snesmaster40 Wrote:
(2015-05-07, 21:45)wrichards Wrote: all my YT channels are working, I have NOT added any new YT channels for a couple weeks. Is this only happening with newly added channels? I have channels, playlists.

Google forced the change today, so you got lucky. Some of my channels have updated and I don't have them working anymore.

crap my post was based on last night, I havent checked them today Sad bastages

update: Yea checked all my YT channels are no-joy Sad pulled all my YT channels from PSTV S2 untill fix is in or such, I was getting those update messages for a couple days but didnt pay attention as it would just goto the next video, I guess they completed thier switch over...
  • 627(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45