• 549(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Hi Luna and thanks for your PM...

I've got a question regarding BCT's. I've got a lot of channels only for tv shows, only for movies and mixed channels and I would like an option to to enable / disable commercials and/or trailers for some of them.
There is already an option to enable/disable BCT's per channel maybe you could extend it to the point where you can enable/disable all three on their own?

greetings
BR84
Hello Luna,
Sometime when I quit PTVL and then try to go back into it says, "PTVL already running" but I can't get it to open until I close and re-open Kodi. Have you heard of this happening before?

Also, is it possible to return to the homescreen and have PTVL run in the background so we can return to it without having to re-load channels?

Thanks!
(2015-02-09, 16:53)gjwAudio Wrote:
(2015-02-09, 15:42)Lunatixz Wrote: PTVL doesn't have touch support, maybe down the road? but not right now....

Ahhhhhh... Mystery Solved. Thanks Luna for the quick, definitive answer. No more head-scratching on this item Tongue

The Kobo looks forward to the day you implement TOUCH.

And thank you again, for the heroic effort that is PseudoTV Live !!

If you have an android phone you can probably install the remote app and use it just for pseudo tv. Just a thought.
Has anyone had any luck with integrating USTV VOD into PTVL? I've tried with a few channels, but it just skips them. Is this just one of those rare plugins that doesn't work with PTVL?

Luna, the new channel configuration tool is extremely handy. I still find myself heading into the settings2.xml file out of habit, but I've got no complains and had no issues with this new tool. Great work.
(2015-02-10, 05:02)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 04:55)Marshall Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 04:41)Dec64 Wrote: Same here.

Same

Code:
Addon script.pseudotv.live requires plugin.program.super.favourites version 3.2.1 which is not available

@PseudoTV_Live updated to version v.0.5.8d

I thought SuperFavs was part of the official repo... dependencies are fixed...

Constructive feedback on the new in-app channel manager would be appreciated.

I had the same dependencies issue. Now I'm unable to update. Just tried uninstalling the PTVL addon. Now when I try to install it (v.0.5.8d), it says incompatible. I'm on XBMC 13.1. Is that why?
Has the sluggish epg data been fixed? My Guide is super slow, wondering if it's the epg data bugg mentioned on your twitter or if it's just populating and downloading data still or something.
(2015-02-10, 04:55)Marshall Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 04:41)Dec64 Wrote: Same here.

Same

Code:
Addon script.pseudotv.live requires plugin.program.super.favourites version 3.2.1 which is not available

I've been having problems getting the in app manager to open it stops at 90%. LOG and SCREENSHOT: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5iu1745amgupc...C_Q5a?dl=0
(2015-02-10, 16:04)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 04:55)Marshall Wrote: Same

Code:

I've been having problems getting the in app manager to open it stops at 90%. LOG and SCREENSHOT: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5iu1745amgupc...C_Q5a?dl=0

This usually means you have a corrupt settings2.xml file, try deleting and starting fresh... or disable reserve autotune channels and re autotune to build a new settings2.xml
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-02-10, 15:40)RayW1986 Wrote: Has anyone had any luck with integrating USTV VOD into PTVL? I've tried with a few channels, but it just skips them. Is this just one of those rare plugins that doesn't work with PTVL?

Luna, the new channel configuration tool is extremely handy. I still find myself heading into the settings2.xml file out of habit, but I've got no complains and had no issues with this new tool. Great work.
USTV VOD wont work, wonky internal file structures. Try convincing on of the devs to fix the problem...
I've tried before: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1806288
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
After the update last night, PTVL wouldn't fully exit it would show that it exited from PTVL but when I would go to run it again it would say PTVL is on,

so I was going to get a log this morning, but now I cant use it, it says "dependencies not met" and that the addon has been marked as broken,

I tried uninstalling the addon and your repo and downloading your repo again and installing but still have the same problem ( in your repo the addon is marked as incompatible)

I was running 58b and it tried to update to 58d

sorry for no log
Thanks for all your work
(2015-02-10, 16:25)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 15:40)RayW1986 Wrote: Has anyone had any luck with integrating USTV VOD into PTVL? I've tried with a few channels, but it just skips them. Is this just one of those rare plugins that doesn't work with PTVL?

USTV VOD wont work, wonky internal file structures. Try convincing on of the devs to fix the problem...
I've tried before: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1806288

That's a real shame. That would make an ideal plugin for PTVL. Thanks for the reply mate.
(2015-02-10, 16:41)peglegtv Wrote: so I was going to get a log this morning, but now I cant use it, it says "dependencies not met" and that the addon has been marked as broken,

I tried uninstalling the addon and your repo and downloading your repo again and installing but still have the same problem ( in your repo the addon is marked as incompatible)

Same basically. How can I see why it's incompatible now when it was an update ago?
hi ive been trying to set this up properly for days now. my current error im getting is unable to populate channels. can anyone help with this?
(2015-02-10, 16:41)peglegtv Wrote: After the update last night, PTVL wouldn't fully exit it would show that it exited from PTVL but when I would go to run it again it would say PTVL is on,

so I was going to get a log this morning, but now I cant use it, it says "dependencies not met" and that the addon has been marked as broken,

sorry for no log
Thanks for all your work

Same issue with PTVL is on. I have to close Kodi and reopen to get back into PTVL.
(2015-02-10, 06:05)Marshall Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 05:30)gman3042 Wrote: hi.. for some reason its not creating a channel 4 (live tv from a upnp hdhomerun prime)... here is the logs... any ideas.. i pulled that info right from my xmltv file..

http://pastebin.com/pcLvZLjs

Try going into the PTVL settings (under the Autotune tab) and make sure you have your Kodi PVR setting option set to xmltv. I'm assuming you had this working at one point.
You should update to the latest version 0.5.8d if you haven't already.

Got it.

Here's a question. I assume this is related. I have to have a xmltv.xml file when populating Live TV channels, is this correct? I don't have it in the same directory as my settings2.xml. Is that why I'm getting the error?

If a xmltv.xml file is needed, is there anyway I can change what directory it reads it from? I'm trying to do this on a fire tv so it makes it hard to transfer an xmltv file to it every time.
  • 549(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45