Solved Videos showing up in multiple lists
That wasn't the best title, but I'm not sure how to word my problem.

Basically I got a separate home item that's for anime, but whenever I clean up the library using the system option, it puts the anime under TV shows as well. For example, if I have the anime series "Burn Up!" in the anime section, after I clean up the library, it shows up in both TV shows and in Anime. It also erases whatever I scraped for that series. Does any of that make any sense? It's hard to explain, at least for me.

If it makes any difference, on my computer the TV shows and the anime are in separate folders, labeled "Recorded TV" and "Anime" respectively. I use TVdb to scrape TV shows and Anidb for anime.
Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when this happens? Might be something funky in how content is set in the video DB.
Yeah sure, do you want me to start from scratch? Like, remove the Anime custom item, then re-add it with debugging on?
Yeah
Ok, figured it out. I had the folder paths mapped under the Video section, so it was adding it into the other sections. My fault, user error.

But, I still have a question regarding custom items. How do I scrape that particular custom item? I have an "Anime" option on the home screen and I can scrape or set the content of each folder under the Anime item, but I see no option where I can scrape the whole folder. Can I do that or do I have to set the content type for each item?

This is the folder structure that my Anime custom item is pointing to:

Anime/Anime_Series_Name/Anime_name.mkv

So it's pointing to the top most folder, "Anime". Not sure if that extra info is of any help.
You should just be able to "set content" on that parent anime folder and have it work by selecting it from the files/sources view. Which skin are you using? It might be tucked away in some skins.
I'm using Aeon Nox. I can't find "set content"...

Oh, you know what. I see what you're saying now. If I back up one, I'll be able to see the folder, then I can "set content" there. I guess sometimes you have to talk out your problems, haha.

Thanks a ton!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videos showing up in multiple lists0