Un-Fade Movie Posters
Love the theme... awesome configuration power and visually stunning... Thank you!

Since I am a natural born tweaker... I was wondering if there is a simple method of achieving the following. When looking at my movies, my preference is the Wall View, where you see a lot of posters.... but I prefer to see all the posters un-faded, and at full brightness. As you know, as one navigates the view, the selected movie is highlighted by making the poster larger and full brightness.

Is there a way to un-fade all the posters in the view? and possibly put a border on the selected movie? I am more than happy to manually edit one of the files in the add-on folder. This does not need to be a selectable option.

Many thanks!
Wow, I came here to ask the exact same question. Thanks for getting in first!

I've spent the past hour or two wandering around .xml files to see if I could stumble upon a tweak, but no luck. Could someone smarter than I am point us in the right direction? I took some screenshots to help show the change:

watch gallery

Any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks!
Hi HannahPearl,

I did spend many hours on the XML... and found the place.... I use the Wall View... for my movies... I edited the Viewtype_Wall.xml file. You will need to locate the line that is in the following link's line 274... and lower the END= value to get something close to what you prefer...

http://pastebin.com/Fbzms74J

Please note that my line numbers above are probably different than yours. I really tweaked around that file to finally get the result.

I use InfoWall view for my TV shows and change the view to use Banners...

I hope this helps.

H.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Un-Fade Movie Posters0