No genre after scraping
Embers seems to be unable to scrape the genre from IMDB and write that in the NFO.

Genre is checked in the scraping setting, but is checked as "none" when done (and I am unable to edit the genre manuallt in Ember)

The movies have genres at IMDB

Any suggestions?
(2013-08-10, 08:57)mynock Wrote: Embers seems to be unable to scrape the genre from IMDB and write that in the NFO.

Genre is checked in the scraping setting, but is checked as "none" when done (and I am unable to edit the genre manuallt in Ember)

The movies have genres at IMDB

Any suggestions?

Do you use Ember Native scraper? If so you should check if Genre is checked on both "Ember Native Scraper" Page and "Scraper Data" under global fields. Can you scrape genre of some movies or generally no genre scraping for all movies?
I use the native scraper and both boxes are checked.

I can't add genres when I try to edit the movie if there aren't any to begin with

If a movie has genres, I can change them.
(2013-08-10, 10:42)mynock Wrote: I use the native scraper and both boxes are checked.

I can't add genres when I try to edit the movie if there aren't any to begin with

If a movie has genres, I can change them.

Interesting... I have checked one of my movies nfo and genres are listed in nfos in structure:
example:

<genre>Action</genre>
<genre>Thriller</genre>

Then I deleted the genres from nfo, saved and reloaded that movie in Ember - now it didn't display any genres like expected (Genre None) but then I still could add genres in Edit Movie menu and they were saved. Do you use XBMC oder YAMJ in Ember?
I use XBMC

I have edited the NFOs manually and I am not able to produce the error again.

When the error occured, Genre [none] was seleceted, but there were no genres to select from

I'll get back if the problem pops up again

Thanx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No genre after scraping0