Artist cover missing over Airplay
I'm not sure if this the best place for this question, but as I've installed xbmc on a Mac mini I thought I'd try.

Basically, I'm streaming a playlist to xbmc from my ipad. The problem is that the cdart for the album won't change when it goes to the next song.
The artist/album info changes ok, as does the fanart background. It's just the picture of the album cover that doesn't.

The infuriating thing is that if I'm messing around in the settings with the music still playing, the cdart changes as it should with no issues. However, escaping back to the front screen and the issue persists.

I've had this working flawlessly on a pc before, so I don't know if its just a button I've set wrong in the menus somewhere.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm sure it's just something I'm missing.
If its at all relevant, the playing time remains displayed at the bottom of the screen whilst music is playing.

I'm no expert on this stuff, so any help would be appreciated.
You are streaming music from what? (which app, ios version) and you saying there is fanart? (airtunes/airplay only supports receiving the cover art - there is no fanart).

And which XBMC version are you even using? And which OSX version?

Also you could try a nightly build or the latest alpha version (if you not even did that) and see if the issue is still there.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=174470

same problem here but with coverart.

test with nightly on openelec and xbmc windows....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist cover missing over Airplay0