is it possible to have 3 x bluetooth headsets listening to same xbmc/pc audio
i was thinking maybe AE could maybe do it, but i do not know exactly how many sends it can achieve?

or if i could find a Bluetooth transmitter with analogue audio as input, and make an analogue splitter then have 3 x diff headsets paired to 3 x transmitters?

the only problem with scenario 2, is that all of the Bluetooth transmitters ive seen, have analogue out, not analogue in.

any suggestion very welcome

D.
Can't you connect it to an AV receiver then connect 3 Bluetooth transmitters to that?
Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

dunno, my receiver doesnt have bluetooth
Oh forget it!
Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

seriously, if i get a receiver thats got bluetooth, do they allow multiple bluetooth outputs?
No Bluetooth has only recently started supporting multi-casting for these types of scenarios. Many bluetooth stacks (drivers) and hardware do not support multicasting yet. Although there are many discussions on this in the bluetooth community though.

The commercial applications are things like hard of hearing devices and alternate language devices being streamed in theaters and classrooms. On the professional side it might be nice to watch movies or listen to music with a friend.

Thanks,
John Hamilton
Hamilton & Company, LLC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
is it possible to have 3 x bluetooth headsets listening to same xbmc/pc audio0